Sunday, September 2, 2012

Questionaire

{I stole this from a draft that Lunch Pale did. Bwhahaha! and I'm using it!}

I think it is about time to catch up.  We are all moving in different directions and I think we need a recap:
So, I am going to make a list of things for us all to fill out.  Simple, short answers, cut and paste the questions, fill in with your own answers.  Got it?  :D
Let's begin:

My nickname: Twoderful
My current adventure:  Preparing for a mission
My next great adventure:  My Mission
My Life's Theme Song: Dont Worry Be Happy
Church Calling: R.S Secretary and FHE group leader
Favorite Food: Edible
Favorite New Recipe: This veggie sandwich thing with bell peppers and feta cheese.
Something I am looking forward to: Finding out where I go on my mission!
Something I wish I had: My mission call. Oh, and a good party with you lovely ladies.



*My papers are officially in! I am open for bets! Closest guess gets a candy bar!*

No comments:

Post a Comment