Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun Facts For You

My nickname: Zombie
My current adventure:  Extreme Couponing. Seriously ... I have a stock pile. You should see it. I got almost all of it for free. Someone has to prepare for the apocolypse you know.
My next great adventure:  Helping Mini Zombie learn how to crawl
My Life's Theme Song: I'm Sexy and I know it . . . Jokes Jokes.
Church Calling: Compassionate Service Leader
Favorite Food: Brains.... or pizza whatevs.
Favorite New Recipe: Southwest Chicken Chop Salad. Its pretty much to die for and it tastes identical to the Cheesecake Factory BBQ chicken salad but it doesn't cost 12 bucks... just saying
Something I am looking forward to: Visiting the land where ya'll live... TOMORROW and also Pajama Llama Day. Mini LunchPale and Mini Zombie are trading PJ's this year. We have to start the next generation some time!.
Something I wish I had: Sleep... definitly sleep.


PS I miss you guys so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment