Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Detes

My nickname: Spooner
My current adventure: Just finished working for Walt Disney World!!! :) (I got to do hair, make-up, and nails for little girls, how amazingly great!) Now I'm on my sprint to the finish line where I hope there will be a degree waiting for me.
My next great adventure: Finding out what career I'm gonna pursue and where I'm gonna land....The world is open and free and I get to be anything I wanna be. So bring on the world Baby, I'm ready!!!
My Life's Theme Song: I have three currently. 1. "Try" by Pink...my new favorite theme song 2."Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus...ah memories and 3. "Fix a Heart" by Demi Lovato
Church Calling: None. Inactive.
Favorite Food: MTN DEW or Real Nachos :)
Favorite New Recipe: um...not Mormon-friendly
Something I wish I had:  All my friends living in the same town as me, preferably somewhere warm and amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Spooner, I am so with you on wanting all your friends in the same town.
    I've never really listened to the lyrics of "Try", but I just looked them up and I really like it. The lyrics are better than just a theme song, it's an anthem! :D
    I think of you every time I watch Pitch Perfect when they sing Miley's song on the bus. :D
    I love ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitch Perfect is pretty much amazing...! Super funny. Spooner how was working there? I hope life is good for you ladies, cause you gals are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete